We often hear from clients that got sidetracked from their core goals and strategies after their initial implementation period. They spent so much energy upfront on phase 1, the plans they made for Phase 2 or 3 got neglected.
Is it time for a fresh pair of eyes to optimize your Dynamics implementation?
What We’re Offering
Whether it’s been years or months since your Dynamics go-live, there is value in taking stock of where you are now and assessing where you want to go next.
First, we perform a deep dive evaluation of the current technology stack. We speak with stakeholders and end users to learn about what is working and what needs improvement.
What is being done manually that could be automated?
As experienced business management consultants, with expertise in Dynamics, we apply technology to solve problems leveraging new tools from the Microsoft Power Platform like:
Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is a data visualization solution with real-time data integration across multiple applications. The Power BI platform helps organizations across industry to publish stunning visualizations of data from multiple sources.
Microsoft Power Automate
This tool makes it easy to enable flawless workflow automation for your manual processes with robotics. Make the most of your valuable time by leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to manage tedious tasks and reduce the risk of human error.
Microsoft Power Apps
Microsoft Power Apps is revolutionizing the way organizations get things done by introducing low-code/no-code tool sets that will modernize procedures and help tackle tough challenges in a fraction of the time it used to take.
Now the power that only professional programmers once had is available at the end user level. You can roll out solutions tailor made to your business by the people who know your business best – your own team.
It can seem impossible to keep up with the almost constant wave of new technologies rolling out from Microsoft alone. However, to stay ahead of the competition and compete in today’s rapidly changing economy, the most successful companies are always looking for ways to reinvent processes and streamline operations. Leveraging your existing investment in Microsoft technologies, the right Dynamics partner aligns solutions to meet your process improvement goals and future-proof your organization.
After an initial audit of your existing environment and technology stack and detailed discussions with key stakeholders, we present our recommendations for your review and approval.
These are common solution optimization best practices that most organizations are taking advantage of:
- Training: Have you experienced a high degree of turn over since your Dynamics go-live? From self-paced training resources to in-person workshops, we have training solutions to meet every budget.
- Version Upgrades: If you are running an older version of Dynamics, it may no longer be supported by Microsoft. We may recommend upgrading to the latest version.
- Migration to Dynamics 365 Business Central: Microsoft is offering transition credits for existing Dynamics customers (conditions apply) to migrate to the cloud-based SaaS ERP solution Business Central.
- Cloud Hosting or Backup for Dynamics: If you are considering a move to the cloud but are not ready to make the leap to a pure cloud solution, we can simply put your existing Dynamics application on a Virtual Machine in Azure.
- Streamlining: If you are still running your business with multiple disparate applications, we may recommend ways to bring those workloads inside Dynamics. Whether that means deploying third-party applications that function as a replacement to existing software solutions or utilizing middleware products to integrate key data points, you will get the most value from Dynamics when all the information you need to make the best decisions is in one central location.
- Reporting & Budgeting. Are you getting the most out of your Dynamics data? If the native report writer isn’t cutting it, there’s no shortage of options to explore.
- Office 365 Migration. The Office 365 platform is much more than just business class email. With new tools rolling out for advanced threat protection, online meetings and chat, file storage and document collaboration, Office 365 will revolutionize productivity for your organization. Plus, it integrates with your Dynamics ERP.
- Unique to You. Your business is unique. We welcome the challenge to understand your requirements and define solutions specific to how you do business.
Making the most of your Dynamics ERP investment won’t happen overnight.
The first step is to team up with the right Dynamics partner with a proactive approach to solving your business challenges. Contact an Admiral executive today and together we’ll create a roadmap for continued success.