Admiral Consulting Group specializes in business applications that will integrate and automate your sales, marketing and customer service processes. Here are the eight technologies that you can use in any size business to automate and organize sales and marketing.
1. Customer relationship management tools – CRM tools help you manage the sales process. Sales software has changed from the clunky downloaded contact management systems of the past. They are now sleek social media and mobile integrated platforms that will help you build and develop relationships at any price point.
2. Marketing automation – Marketing is a process, like sales or manufacturing. Raw materials come in and customers emerge. CRM solutions have add-ins or apps that include a marketing-process management module. When you’re choosing a platform, consider where your marketing is focused: inbound or outbound.
3. E-mail marketing – There is no excuse for not using an e-mail marketing technology in any business. Every business should be collecting e-mails from its prospects and customers. Once you have these e-mails, you can send “nurture campaigns” that consist of educational and informational e-mails, newsletters and special offers to your customers.
4. Analytics – The old quote about not knowing which 50 percent of your marketing budget is effective is no longer true. Web analytics can tell you exactly which aspects of your site are most effective.
5. Community platforms – These are ideal for businesses that find social media ineffective for interacting with their customers, distributors or prospects.
6. Social media management – You don’t have to be overwhelmed by social media if you’re using the right tools to streamline your marketing. Each of these tools helps you to automate and delegate your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms. Each platform is loaded with functions. I’ve outlined just a few that set them apart.
7. Online research – You don’t have to spend thousands for high-quality market research anymore. These online survey tools will practically make you a pro. The tools will help you program, launch and analyze your survey but they can’t guarantee good results. It’s worth it to hire some professional help to design your survey.
8. Prospecting and list-building – Getting and keeping customers is on the top of all of our lists.
For more information contact Admiral Consulting Group at 1.888.737.5725 or email@example.com
Admiral Consulting Group, known as one of Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partners in New Jersey, New York City, Pennsylvania and the East Coast is your Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, NAV and CRM partner of choice.